WARNING !!!! * Tracks for promotional use only, always buy the tracks to support the artists and the industry. Please delete all tracks within 24 hours of download. * If you own the copyright to any material on my blog and wish for it to be removed please email me at alexnoyz@yandex.ru

PASS

Pass 2 all my uploads is still: HARDCORE

!!! Wanted !!! Please Contact To Me If U Have It !!!! alexnoyz@yandex.ru

REMANISSRADIO

REMANISSRADIO
Click on banner to tune in !!!

воскресенье, 22 марта 2009 г.

150 Volts - Hi, I'm Chucki ( Wanna Play?) - 1992 -


Label: Ruff Quality Recordings
Catalog#: RQ 11
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Country:UK
Released:19 Oct 1992
Genre: Electronic
Style: Breakbeat, Hardcore
Credits: Executive Producer - Smiley & P.J.
Producer, Written-By - Stu Allan
Notes:A1, A2, AA1: Samples the voice of the character 'Chucky' from the 1988 movie "Child's Play".


Tracklisting:


A1 Hi, I'm Chucki (Wanna Play?) (5:14)
A2 Hi, I'm Chucki (Wanna Play?) (Demo Instrumental) (5:03)
AA1 Hi, I'm Chucki (Wanna Play?) (Shut Up And Dance Remix) (4:23)
Remix - Shut Up & Dance
AA2 150 Volts (5:00)

Комментариев нет: