WARNING !!!! * Tracks for promotional use only, always buy the tracks to support the artists and the industry. Please delete all tracks within 24 hours of download. * If you own the copyright to any material on my blog and wish for it to be removed please email me at alexnoyz@yandex.ru

PASS

Pass 2 all my uploads is still: HARDCORE

!!! Wanted !!! Please Contact To Me If U Have It !!!! alexnoyz@yandex.ru

REMANISSRADIO

REMANISSRADIO
Click on banner to tune in !!!

воскресенье, 27 сентября 2009 г.

Outrage (3) - Presents: Chooons Vol.1 - 1991 -


Label: Pure Bhoomie
Catalog#: SOX 001
Format: Vinyl, 12", Limited Edition
Country:UK
Released:1991
Genre: Electronic
Style: Breakbeat, House
Credits: Producer - Jazzy Jason (tracks: 1-6) , Techno C (tracks: 1-6)
Notes:Only 300 Pressed

Tracklisting:

C1
Shine
C2
Inside My Head (From My Hands)
C3
I Want U To Take Me
J1
Too Much Energy
J2
It Don't Make A Difference
J3
Religious B-Boy

Quality: 320 Kbs

Комментариев нет: